Cool The Earth is a ready-to-run program that educates K-8 students and their families about global warming and inspires them to take simple actions to reduce their carbon emissions. The program is successful because it’s fun and empowering for the kids, and their enthusiasm is contagious!
Take Our Tour & Learn How The Program Works
Cool the Earth is easily run at any school through a team of parent volunteers, with minimal teacher involvement. You don't need to be a climate expert or an educator to run Cool the Earth, you just need to believe that every action counts.
Take Our Tour
Easy, Fun and Effective!
It’s easy to start the Cool the Earth program at your school. Simply enroll your school and we’ll provide you with the tools and materials needed to run the program, as well as plenty of support to ensure a successful campaign.
Five Components Make Our Program Work
- Kick-Off Assembly: This spirit-filled event is where it all begins.
- Action Coupons: Take an action, turn in a coupon, get a reward.
- Action Spotlights: These monthly activities highlight a particular action.
- Action Banner: See how all those actions add up to make a big difference.
- Assembling your team: A team approach makes it easy and fun to run.